Batch Balance Adjustment (BBA)error ORA-20001: Incorrect Format For Money while using ICX: Territory as Canada
(Doc ID 2678584.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Core Payroll - General
Batch Balance Adjustment (BBA) is erroring during validation while using ICX: Territory as Canada and ICX: Numeric characters" as '10,000.00'.
ORA-20001: Incorrect format for Money unit of measure.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. BBA Spreadsheet Interface
2. Create Batch
3. Select batch and Create Lines
4. Select element from LOV and click go
4. Message appears Do you want to open or save WEBADI. Click Open. Pop up window says creating document. Then new message says document create. Click ok.File opens in excel
5. Unprotect sheet. Add Lines.
6. Input data including, effective date, employee name, assignment number and Amount.
7. Select Add-ins tab and click on Oracle drop down list. Select Upload.
8. Window opens. Select Rows to Upload > flagged Rows and check the box Validate Before Upload. click upload.
9. Everything validates and is loaded.
10. From the Batch Balance Adjustments screen select the batch and select VALIDATE BATCH. Then Process.
11. Process completes with ERROR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document