List Of Values (LOV) field 'Transaction Created For' in 'Transaction Monitor' page is Not Pulling All Employees.
(Doc ID 2679011.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1 HRMS RUP13 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a custom menu and adding the seeded function Workflow Transaction Monitor for Human Resources Transactions, the List Of Values (LOV) field 'Transaction Created For' does not return the full list of employee names.
Expect the query used for the List Of Values (LOV) field 'Transaction Created For' should return the employee list of all employees with the last name entered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a custom menu with functions to access the workflow related transaction.
2. Add the function 'HR_TRANSACTION_HR_SS' (Transaction Monitor) to the menu.
3. Add the menu to a custom Responsibility and attach the same to an FND User.
4. Login to the application using the FND User name to which the custom responsibility was attached.
5. Navigate to the Custom Responsibility --> Transaction Monitor.
6. Enter the query details or the LOV field 'Transaction Created For', the expected employees are not returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document