Batch Created in Self-Service are Approved but not Found in Batch Header form
(Doc ID 2683069.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Batch is created in Self Service and approved but not found in the Batch Header form.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login with Manager Self Service
- Go to Self-Service Element Entries page
- Define a batch
- Create batch lines
- Click Validate
- Go back to the "Batch by Element" page and click "Next
- Batch is submitted for approval
- Manager approves the batch
- Login with HRMS Manager responsibility
- Go to the Batch Header form but the batch is not created
(N) Mass Information eXchange: MIX > Batch Element Entry > search for the batch
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document