Item Related Attachments Are Not Visible On Demand Workbench Screen
(Doc ID 2683370.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2 and later
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Details page from Buyer Work Center does not display Attachments which are set at Item Master level
System should show master item level attachments in requisition details page
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch the Purchasing Responsibility and Attached "To Supplier" type attachments on a sample item in the "item master"
2. Create a requisition from iProcurement / Core form
3. Can see the attachments at Requisition Line level from Form (Requisition Summary)
4. Queried same requisition from Buyer Work Center > Requisition
5. View the requisition Details page
6. Can not find the attachments in attachment section
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document