IProcurement Requisition Summary Item Master Attachments Are Not Visible
(Doc ID 2684041.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot view Item Master attachments in iProcurement. Also, shipment information from purchase order is missing too.
This happens for all items.
Have created a new item and uploaded an attachment using the forms but the attachments are still not rendered in iProcurement.
We should view Item Master attachments/shipment information in iProcurement.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Item
2. Add Miscellaneous attachments to the Item Master
3. Search for item in shopping cart and view requisition. Able to see attachments.
4. Add to cart and checkout. Able to view attachments during checkout.
5. View the requisition summary and open details page, the attachments do not reflect the Item Master attachments.
If click on PO numer, no shipment information is showing either.
6. Item Master attachments are visible in the Core Forms from Requisition Summary as well as when opening the requisition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document