PAPAYIMP PRC: Process Payroll Actual Interfaces Duplicate Payroll Costs To Projects
(Doc ID 2684486.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, Labor Costing Flow
PRC: Payroll Process Actuals does generates double cost in project when there is an assignment that changes in the middle of the payroll period in which case both the assignment (new and old) records are picked up to double up the costs in projects.
Reproduce By Steps:
1. Create an employee and assignment
2. Complete payroll integration steps
3. Data has been updated in the view PA_PAY_COSTING_PROJ_MISC_V
4. For an employee who is having an update on assignment record, do the payroll and costing and execute the view for the same employee.
5. Found the records where effective start date and effective end date is varying on a single day.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document