LPN Summary Label Is Generated for Replenishment Of A Kanban Card With A Revision Controlled Item
(Doc ID 2684576.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Label Printing
LPN Summary Label is not being generated, for Revision Flavored items when assigned to Replenishment Load Business Flow.
It is expected that the LPN Label would be generated for a Revision Controlled Item, as the same flow is working for a Non-Revision controlled item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Assign the LPN Summary Label type to Replenish Load and Replenishment Drop Business flows.(make sure revision field is added to the label).
2. Navigate to Inventory Management -> Inventory Planning -> Kanban Management -> Pull Sequences and create Kanban card.
3. MSCA GUI->Whse Mgmt -> Warehousing -> Inventory -> Kanban -> Replenish and Replenish Kanban card
4. Allocate the move order related to above generated Kanban Card
5. Assign Task to a user and perform Load and Drop using Paper based pick
6. Check Label request history form and observe that the LPN Summary Label is not generated,for the Both Replenishment Load and replenishment Drop business flows
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document