Unable To Unrelease and Cancel OPM Batch Due to Error 'You cannot create a resource transaction due to one of the following reasons'
(Doc ID 2684660.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Batches
When attempting to unrelease and cancel a batch
the following error occurs. The batch is not on-hold.
You cannot create a resource transaction due to one of the following reasons:
1. The batch is currently on hold in Stop Mode.
2. The resource transaction date belongs to a period where the batch was placed on hold.
3. The resource transaction start date and resource transaction end date overlap with a period where the batch was placed on hold.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Production Supervisor
2. Navigation: Batch Details
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document