RTV without a Reference Document is not creating Movement Statistics records
(Doc ID 2685630.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Supply Chain Globalization - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, Inventory Transactions
Return to vendor (RTV) without a reference document is not creating movement statistics records.
RCV: Track Shipments for Return To Vendors is setup as yes, which enables to create a new Return to Vendor transaction without reference to a PO or Sales order.
When a RTV is created without a reference document , movement statistics records should be created
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Inventory responsibility
2. Navigate to Transactions-->Receiving-->Returns
3. Click on New button and create a RTV without referencing any document
4. Ship the return order from shipping responsibility
5. Run Movement statistics processor from the purchasing responsibility
6. Navigate to Purchasing-->Receiving-->Update Movement statistics
7. Enter the required details and find
8. Observe that the movement for the RTV is not recorded
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document