Supply Demand and Availabiltiy Not Showing Correct Reserved Quantity and Reserved UOM for Items with Dual UOM
(Doc ID 2686297.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When customer changes organization on the Order Organizer form, scheduling tab, and primary UOM is different from the ordered item UOM, quantity is shown in primary UOM, but UOM is shown as the secondary UOM
Expect the correct quantity to be reserved using the correct quantity and UOM
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the Master Items form, find a specific item. Main tab shows primary UOM as Case, secondary UOM is Pair
2. Item UOM conversions form shows 1 case = 288 each or 144 pair
3. In Order Organizer, find order 1375287, go to scheduling tab
4. Quantity reserved is 2 (cases), warehouse is xxxx
5. Change warehouse to yyyy
6. Now quantity reserved is 288 cases. This should be 2 cases or 288 pairs
7. From the top menu bar select tools->scheduling->unreserve
8. Then select tools ->scheduling, which will reserve the correct quantity of 2 cases
9. Users do not want to have to perform steps 7 and 8 to correct the incorrect reservation quantity shown after changing the warehouse
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot quickly change the warehouse from the Order Organizer
Customer needs to quickly change reservation from one warehouse to a different warehouse
They have to make this change for many items on many orders, so adding the 2 steps to correct the incorrect reservation quantity is extremely time-consuming.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document