TeleService: Customer Type Organization Changes To Blank In Service Request Header
(Doc ID 2686450.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer Type 'Organization' changes to blank in Service Request (SR) header.
After searching for a Serial Number in the SR header, the Customer Type changes from Organization to 'blank' when a user tries to search for a customer account.
(N) Service Requests > Create Service Requests
- Customer Type: defaulted to "Organization"
- Check for Serial Number (SN) in Serial Number field.
LOV: 123% => Some records retrieved.
- If the Serial Number could not be retrieved, then click Cancel, clear record
- Now go to the (Customer) Name field to pull up customer account and search
- Place cursor on the Name field
=> In Customer Type field the 'Organization' value changes to blank.
When placing cursor on fields, defaulted values should not be wiped off.
Users need to repopulate the field manually with the value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document