Field 'Cancellation Indicator' is Not Available on Indefinite Delivery Vehicle Lines on Modifications
(Doc ID 2686550.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Indefinite Delivery Vehicle
Field ‘Cancellation Indicator’ is missing on IDV modification Lines. However, it is present on the header and each line for award modification.
This field should be available on both Award and IDV modifications at both the header and line level.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Responsibility: CLM Purchasing
2. Search for an 'IDV with Lines'
3. Create a new modification or update an existing modification
4. Navigate to the lines tab and click on update (at the line level)
5. Notice the missing field.
The issue started after Upgrading from R12.1.3 to R12.2.7
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document