UK RTI - Full Payment Submission (FPS) - Amendments 2019/20 Error: More Than 4 NI Records Exists For Assignment xxxxx
(Doc ID 2686928.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run RTI - Full Payment Submission (FPS) - Amendments 2019/20, the following error occurs:
More than 4 NI records exists for assignment number: xxxxx
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create NI Aggregated employee effective 01-May-2019 having NI category as M(The employee is having NI Category as M for all the three assignments)
2. Run Payroll, Prepayments, FPS for May 2019 for all assignments
3. In 02-Aug-2019, the NI category is changed from M to A in update mode
4. Run Payroll, Prepayments, FPS for Mar 2020 for all assignments
5. Terminate the employee with Actual: 20-MAR-2020; Final Process: 31-MAY-2020
6. Run Payroll, Prepayments and FPS during April 2020
7. Do Balance adjustment for all the three assignments for NI Category A effective 31-Mar-2020
8. Run FPS Amendments during 2019/20 tax yearCode issue found in file pygbfpsamend.pkb
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document