User Defined Attribute (UDA) Field Limited To 150 Characters
(Doc ID 2688232.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Contracts Repository
User Defined Attribute (UDA) field limited to 150 characters
"exceeds the maximum allowed value (VARCHAR (150, -127))".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Contracts Workbench Admin Responsibility
2) Create a new Value Set XXX with datatype Char and length 999
3) Create a new Attribute group YYY with above created value set added to one of its attributes , This attribute has associated column 'C_EXT_ATTR2'
4) Create Attribute template ZZZ for Contract Type AAA and associated above created Attribute Group to the Template
5) Go to Contracts tab
6) Create a new Contract # 11111 with Contract Type AAA
7) Go to Attributes Tab to enter values for Attribute group YYY
8) Add text containing more than 150 characters and Click on Save
9) UDA data not saved and returned below error
exceeds the maximum allowed value (VARCHAR (150, -127))
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document