Order Delivery Appointment Not Copied To Shipment Stop Delivery Appointment
(Doc ID 2690908.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When planning two order releases into one shipment where one order does not have an appointment time populated and the other order does have an appointment time populated, system only copies to the shipment stop appointment field if the second order has the appointment time populated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create two order releases with same source, same dest, same delivery dates so that consolidation happens in theorder bundling portion of the bulk plan.
2) Both orders have the same details outside of weights. Source/Dest/Delv Dates all the same for consolidation steps.
3) Add a delivery appointment to the first order A but leave the second order B as is with just a delivery window Added 9am delivery time to A order and checked delivery appt box.
4) Run the Bulk Plan – Buy action from the orders to create a shipment.
5) Once bulk plan process is done, view the shipment stop delivery appointment Note that the delivery appointment time is correctly copied to the shipment stop appointment time.
6) Unplan the orders to swap which order has the delivery appointment. Update the A order to have the window and update the -B order to have the delivery appointment Note order A is ‘reverted’ back to original values: Order -B now has the delivery appointment set to the same values that the A used to have.
7) Re plan the orders using the Bulk Plan – Buy shipment action.
8) Once bulk plan is done running view the shipment stop screen and note that the delivery appointment is OT persisted to the stop as it was in the previous example when A had the appointment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document