Date at the end of the text is missing in E-Learning certification renewal notification
(Doc ID 2691014.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Learner Component
While learner completes a learning certification, then renew and enroll
again, following incomplete message is seen "You are in the process of
renewing this certification, which is still valid until..."
Message should be completed with correct date at the end "You are in the
process of renewing this certification, which is still valid until..."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a certification that allows to initially certify using an
e-learning class but then restricts use of e-learning after this point
2. Add a competency (that the user being tested has)>Add a course
3. Log in as the user using Employee Self Service > My Learning > Learning>
As a user subscribe to the Certification via the Find Learning route>Play and
pass the course
4. Log in as Learning Admin again and add another mandatory E-Learning Class>End date the original e-learning class
5. Employee Self Service again > My Learning > Learning Go to the certifications tab > click renew on the course>
6. Message displayed says: "You are in the process of renewing this certification, which is valid until".The date should be displayed after 'until'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document