Error BOM_ALT_DESIGNATOR_INVALID When Updating BOM Structure Using WEB ADI
(Doc ID 2691263.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Catalog items
Unable to update BOM Structure using webadi to add new components.
Structure bulkload concurrent program errors out.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Development Manager > Batch Import > Import From Excel
2. Object Structures, click on Continue
3. Structure Type: Manufacturing Structure , Structure Name : Alt_1
4. Import Format: Component Details
5. Open the excel and provide the information to add new component to an existing structure
6. Concurrent request for EGOIJAVA completed fine, but Structure bulkload completes in error and shows below in the log file -
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document