Draft Supplier Change Requests Are Visible To Buyers
(Doc ID 2691721.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal, Release 12.2.5 and later, when a change request is saved as a Draft by the supplier, this change request is visible to buyer even though change request is just saved, but not submitted for approval. The buyer is not able to approve or reject the change request, but it can be viewed.
It is expected that the buyer should not be able to view the change request which is in Draft status and not yet submitted by the supplier.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Supplier user logs into iSupplier Portal Full Access Responsibility
2. Query a PO and select "Request Changes"
3. Update the Supplier Order Number field at header level, and click the Save button. The change request now has "Draft" status and is not yet submitted.
4. Now the buyer logs in and checks "Pending Purchase Order Changes". The PO is visible under "Pending Purchase Order Changes" even though the supplier never submitted the PO change request.
5. When Buyer tries to accept the change request, an error occurs and this is correct behavior since the change request is not yet submitted by the supplier user.
Please enter at least one response before using Submit button. Alternatively you can use Cancel button to return to list of Pending Changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document