Getting an 'APP-JTF-210604' Error When Accessing the Lease Center Account Tab
(Doc ID 2692171.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view Invoices in the Lease Center using the Account View option, the following errors occur:
APP-JTF-210604: Program error: Please inform you system administrator or support representative that:
jtf_grid.populate package reports error:
An unexpected error occurred in jtf_grid.populate
The following information is available:
The error is most likely in the form or the metadata definition. Please check the following alert for the error code.
Clicking OK through that brings this error:
The error stack is (first 1000 bytes):
ORA-01008: not all variables bound
ORA-06512: at "APPS.JTF_GRIDDB", line 837
ORA-06512: at "APPS.JTF_GRIDDB", line 878
1. Create a new customer in Receivables.
2. Book a contract using the new customer as the Lessor.
3. Open the contract in the Lease Center.
4. Select the Account tab.
5. Upon selecting the Account tab a prompt will indicate that there are no recent records to display and will ask if all records should be displayed. Click Yes to close the prompt.
6. Select Account View from the drop down list.
7. The same prompt will be displayed, again click Yes.
8. Once Yes is selected, the indicated error will be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document