Authorize Schedule Page For Equipment Lease Schedules
(Doc ID 2692648.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is requested to have an Authorize Schedules form for Payment Schedules generated from equipment leases, similar to AP invoice functionality.
1. Manual Hold on schedules.
2. Transaction date editing after the schedules are generated.
3. GL Name editing after the schedules are generated.
4. Change of Invoice names to suit the invoice numbers sent from suppliers.
5. Manual verification of Normalization amounts from front end instead of running the concurrent process for reports every time.
6. Verification of account on schedules and payments.
(Basically all the activities performed currently on property payment schedules.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document