UNABLE TO ACCESS SYSTEM_SAVED REQUISITIONS
(Doc ID 2693070.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 12.2.6 version, Requisition
When searching for Requisitions (REQ) in iProcurement, the requisition appears
in the Search List Of Values (LOV) and then when searching using that requisition
it fails to be returned in search for that specific requisition.
This requisition is a "system_saved" requisition but the req number is not
prefixed with "##" and since the requisition cannot be returned in the
Search results there is nothing that can be done with it.
The concept and functionality of the concept of the system_saved is
understood and that the requisitions can be purged using the purge process
but the requisitions should not show in the LOV Req search and
then not be returned when searched by that requisition.
If requisitions can be found using the Requisition LOV, they should either be:
1. Returned in search results so further activity can be completed on them
2. System_saved requisitions should not be searchable in req Search LOV
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. iProcurement > Requisitions > Requisitions Search
2. Search for requisition by requisition number, it appears in req LOV returned
3. No results found when actually searching for that requisition
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document