Work Request Advanced Search Page Does Not Behave Correctly
(Doc ID 2693197.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Work Request Advanced Search, users choose one of the WR resulted then use the link ‘Return to Work Requests: All’ to return to the search page. The simple search page comes up instead of the advance search.
This happen only the fist time users log to the page, after that they don’t have the issue,
When using the link ‘Return to Work Requests: All’ to return to the search page, this should return to the advance search page (previous state).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Work Requests tab.
3. Go to Advanced Search method.
4. Use the link ‘Return to Work Requests: All’ to return to the search page.
5. The simple search page comes up instead of the advance search.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document