Upgraded Data Not Fetched in Procurement Command Center - Strategic Sourcing tab
(Doc ID 2693660.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from 12.1.3 to 12.2.9, Enterprise command center implemented successfully.
Post implementation steps - Full load Program executed for
1. PO PCC ECC Data Load
2. PO ECC Supplier Analysis Data Load
3. PO ECC Strategic Sourcing Data Load
Procurement command center - Strategic Sourcing tab is not fetching any data.
Strategic sourcing page in Procurement Command center should fetch values
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. After upgrade execute request Run ECC Full Data Load
2. Navigate to application and choose the Purchasing Super user responsibility Module.
3. Procurement command Center is not fetching any data for Strategic Sourcing tab - No values fetched.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document