Unable To Update Position Transactions, Receiving "This combination has expired" Error
(Doc ID 2694282.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the positions in the Position Transaction form,
the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. US Super HRMS Manager Responsibility
2. Work Structures > Position > Position Transaction.
3. Perform Tasks box opens, Enter or select task > Update Position
4. Select or Enter the Action date
5. Enter the Position Name
6. Click the Find button, then click OK to open the form
7. The Position transaction form normally opens and pulls in all of the information for the
existing position, however, in this instance it automatically opens the flexfield.
8. If the Ok button is clicked it returns the error below.
9. If the error is closed and the dff is closed the position transaction details all fill in and
allow changes to be made, however, upon saving the form the same error is received.
The user must close the Position transaction form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document