Template Attachments In BWC Erroring With JBO-26041
(Doc ID 2695029.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the document catalog to attach a long text attachment with usage type "Template" in Buyer Work Center, saving the record causes the following error:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.DMLException: JBO-26041: Failed to post data to database during "Insert": SQL Statement "null".
at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException.wrapperInvocationTargetException(OAException.java:996) (see attachments for full stack)
1) In Purchasing -> Setup -> Attachments, create a Long Text attachment with usage type Template (see template_setup.png)
2) Create or edit a PO in Buyer Work Center.
3) At the PO header or line level, click Add Attachment...
4) Click "From Document Catalog" from the Add field.
5) Find the attachment you created in Step #1, select it and click apply.
6) Save the PO. Error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document