Disabling Profile Option "BNE: Enable OOXML Standard" Generates WebADI Template File with a Random File Name and Temporal Files in Temp Directory
(Doc ID 2695160.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Disabled profile option "BNE: Enable OOXML Standard", EBS generates a WebADI template file with a random file name and temporary files in Temp directory.
For example, WebADI creates a template files like ..\bnerad1C79D\bneradB04BF.xlsm, and temporal files are generated in temp directory of client PC.
However it is not accepted because users only have limited access to their own working space.
1. Login to Oracle E-Business Suite
2. System Administrator responsibility > Profile > System
3. Set profile option "BNE: Enable OOXML Standard" to No
4. Create a WebADI Document (e.g. GL Journal)
5. After Clicking "Create Document" button, a file (WebADI.xls) will be downloaded to client PC
6. After the excel file is downloaded, open the WebADI.xls and enable the Macros.
7. Then it create a WebADI Template files with a random file name such as ..\bnerad1C79D\bneradB04BF.xlsm and temporary files are generated in temp directory of client PC
Upgrade EBS from R12.1.3 to R12.2.7
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document