User Can Create Dupplicate Terms and Condition Record on Ou After Patch25726494 Applied
(Doc ID 2695609.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user creates terms and conditions with Scope = OU and set the OU which has already data.
There is a following intended exception message
" Terms and Conditions Already Exist for the Operating Unit Specified."
In this time, user changes the scope to Global and confirms the disappear the above error message.
And user re-changes the scope to OU and click apply.
The duplicated records is created on this OU.
The duplicated records is not created on this OU.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Confirm that the terms and condition is already exists on issued OU
- Click Create terms and conditions button
- set the issued OU on Operating unit and confirm the following intended error message
Terms and Conditions Already Exist for the Operating Unit Specified.
- Change the scope to Global and confirm the disappear the above error message
- Change the scope to Operating Unit and confirm the issued OU was automatically set and there is no intended error message
- Enter the information and click Apply to save
- Successfully saved
- Confirm the duplicated records created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document