Oracle Forms Need To Close/Open For Each Journal And PO Notification After JWS Patching
(Doc ID 2695801.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Journal Import
This issue occurs after enabling JWS using note "Using Java Web Start with Oracle E-Business Suite (Doc ID 2188898.1)".
The forms window is not updating with any journal approval notifications that you click on after the first journal approval notification.
However, if you close the journal approval notification window after clicking on the second journal approval notification, then the second journal approval notification appears.
Below are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to Oracle, Open any pending journal approval notification from the notification center.
2. Click on enter journal link
3. The respective journal batch is displayed without issues.
4. In your browser window in the EBS application, navigate to another journal notification
5. Open the 2nd journal approval notification by clicking on 'enter journal'
6. You will not see the 2nd journal batch until you close the first one. The expected behavior is that the forms window should automatically switch to the next 2nd journal approval.
This issue occurs after enabling JWS via the note 'Using Java Web Start with Oracle E-Business Suite (Doc ID 2188898.1)'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document