Error WMS_API_FAILURE|Transaction Processor Error When Perform Merge Up LPN in case of Dual UOM and Nested LPN
(Doc ID 2696127.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing LPN Merge up, following error is coming:
|WMS_API_FAILURE|Transaction processor error Error updating delivery: Status \"QUAR\" of Onhand disallows this transaction. Press any key to continue
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Take an Item with dual UOM and lot controlled. Lot Status should be QUAR which excludes shipping transaction.
2. Onhand should be present with Secondary UOM in LPN controlled Subinventory.
--Update the LPN status to Active. Now verify onhand status is updated to Active.
--Perform Subinventory Transfer to Non-LPN subinventory.
--Onhand will be available as Loose.
3. Create an order with secondary UOM and book it.
4. Pick Release the order with Auto Confirm as No and Plan Task as No.
5. Order line will move to Transact Move Order Stage.
6. Now, perform Paper based picking, while picking split the Required qty into half by raising exception. This way Lot Qty will be split into 2 LPNs.
7. Now, click on Load and Drop. Drop both the lines into same Parent LPN.
8. Now, navigate to LPN Reconfig screen and give Parent LPN and click on Merge-Up LPN
9. Above said error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document