Pre Approvals When Change Order Request Withdrawn And Resubmit For PO
(Doc ID 2696278.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.5 version, Approval List and Workflow
The System allowing Pre-Approvals when Change Order Request is withdrawn, and the Resubmitted for PO.
The Resubmitted PO, should go back through the Approval process.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
3. Navigation: iProcurement - Home page ->> Select: "Requisition" Tab ->>
4. Search for a Requisition Number: "XXXXXXXX" - Associated with PO ->>
5. Select and Click: "Change" ->> Modify: Quantity From: 3000, TO: 4000 ->>
6. And Modify: "Need by Date" ->> Enter : "Reason" And "Submit" Change Order ->>
7. Observe: Change Order is "Pending" with 1st level Approver (XX) ->>
8. After 1st level Approval, it’s Pending with 2nd level (XXX)
9. Then the Requester withdrawn the Change Order and Resubmitted ->>
10. This Triggers a New Approval workflow again, However the previous Workflow,
11. which has Not been Cancelled Automatically, And remains Pending with Level 2 Approver (XXX)
12. Then Level 2 Cost Center Owner Approved the Notification, And Pending with Level 1 Approver (XX).
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot understand why the Change Request withdrawal and Resubmission sets the PO back to Pre-Approval Status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document