Address Validation Is Not Consistent And Error Message Thrown When Not Mandatory in DFF Setup
(Doc ID 2697223.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Version 12.1.3 iSupplier Portal
Error message "United States should have a state name" shown when Approver update records
upon reviewing Address Change requests.
No error shown if approved without change.
In iSupplier Portal :
1. Supplier create Address
- without Sate, can submit address
2. Approver go to Address change request
- "Change to existing address"
- click Update
3. In Address Change request page:
- make updates to any field
- click Apply
4. Error message shown (can cannot approve unless enter State)
"United States should have a state name"
* no error message in case click Apply without change
Address can be approved without state
* For New Address request, no error if no update done
If updated different message shown but still able to proceed to approve (on internally)
These address elements are not validated: STATE, COUNTY, CITY. Correct the invalid elements, or continue and save the invalid address.
- but can still proceed
Error/warning message should be consistent through application
It is behaving differently for same record processing,
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document