Selection Of Records In Search Results Gets Cleared When Column Sort Is Performed
(Doc ID 2697337.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Selection of records in search results gets cleared
Selected records should be retained
Steps to reproduce:
1. Search for order/ shipment or invoice
2. Select couple of records from the result
3. Click any of the column header to apply sorting
4. The records that were selected previously in step2 will get cleared from the selection.
5. The records will gets cleared from selection even when "return query" is done.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document