Annual Salary in Payslip Page is Not Calculated Based on the FTE Budget Value
(Doc ID 2698924.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Self Service Payroll
Annual Salary in payslip page is not calculated based on the FTE Budget value.
Expect to see Annual Salary in payslip calculated based on the FTE Budget value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigation: US Super HRMS Manager > People Enter and Maintain > Find Person > Enter Employee no in Number field > Click Find button > People screen is displayed.
2) Click Assignment button > Assignment screen is displayed.
3) Click Others button > Navigation options opens and select Budget
4) Assignment Budget values form is displayed.
5) Close the form and in Assignment form click the salary button to view the salary page
6) Salary page is displayed. Annualized Salary field is displayed correctly based on FTE Factor in Current Salary section.
7) Navigation: Employee Self-Service > Payslip
8) Choose a Payslip from the drop down and Click the ‘Go’ button.
9) Page refreshes and Payslip is displayed.
10) Annual Salary is incorrect and it is not displayed based on FTE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document