Work Order Personalized Save Search Shows No Results
(Doc ID 2700771.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After EBS Upgrade from 12.2.3 to 12.2.8, work order saved search does not work.
Users are able to save some search however after switching to/from different responsibility, they are not able to use it again.
The saved search finds no results although data can be found when using Simple/Advanced searches.
Work Order Personalized Save Search should show the expected results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Maintenance Home >> select organization >> Go to tab “Work Orders”
2. Find you requested view and save it.
3. Set view as default and apply you changes.
4. After that go back to home.
5. Go to “Personalized Search”.
6. There are no results of saved view although view was created before few minutes – wrong behavior.
7. Also when you re-confirm search view with button “Go”, you do not receive any result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document