UK Absences: OMP Absence BAND Entitlements Are Incorrectly Calculated When Multiple Absence Records Are Registered
(Doc ID 2701125.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP11 to 12.2 HRMS RUP13 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2 HRMS RUP11 version, UK Absences OSP/OMP
Within OMP Plan whenever OMP absences are booked in multiple chunks,
the BAND entitlements are getting calculated based on the start date of each chunk thereby allowing more than maximum number of weeks to be paid.
However, the absence BAND calculation is working fine when OMP is booked in a single chunk.
Expected that the the entitlement calculation is taking count of the OMP absences already taken.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup OMP Absence plan, Fast formula's and Band Entitlements
2. Create person OMP absences Broken into three chunks (e.g. 17-DEC-(YYYY-1) to 10-FEB-YYYY; 18-FEB-YYYY to 12-MAY-YYYY and 20-MAY-YYYY to 02-JUN-YYYY) then run quick pay
3. Check Sickness Report: note that all periods have Entitlement Type: BAND2
4. Create the same OMP absences in 1 record 17-DEC-(YYYY-1) to 02-JUn-YYYY
5. Check Sickness Report: note the BAND entitlements are correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document