R12:IBY: Display Problem Of Rejected And Removed items Page
(Doc ID 2701326.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a PPR becomes Failed Payment Validation, Rejected and Removed Items can be confirmed by two ways in PPR search page.
1. Click the number link of Rejected Scheduled Payments
2. Click the PPR name link and click Rejected and Removed Items button.
For the first way,
1. The PPR name didn't display after "Rejected and Removed Items:"
2. The View's name "Documents" were in English, even in Japanese's instance, it is not translated.
For the second way,
1. After click the PPR name link and go to "Payment Process Request:XXX" page, there is "Return to " link, the Japanese translation is strange.
2. After click the Rejected and Removed Items button, will go to the same page as the first way, but the PPR name will display after "Rejected and Removed Items:"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document