R12:IBY:Lov of 'Deposit Type' of Bank Account Does Not Show the Expected Value
(Doc ID 2701517.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When User click on update 'deposit type' of bank account,LOV of 'Deposit Type' does not show the expected value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to AP responsibility
2. Search bank account
3. Click bank account name link
4. Push 'Update' button on 'Account Information' region
5. Show the value of Deposit Type is input and click LOV
6. Update the value of search condition is NULL
7. Click 'GO' button
8. All account type do not show , but the same value of Deposit Type in step5 only shows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document