R12.1 Change Order process Does Not Warn If The Item Price Is Reset
(Doc ID 2701666.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the Change Request process , there is no Warning to the User if the Price is reset.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing Responsiblity to create an Agreement
2. Allow Price Override is set to Yes,
3. Navigate to Iprocurement responsiblity and Requester is allowed to change the Item Price in the Shopping Cart (defaulted from the backing Agreement).
4. If the Requester then changes any of the price determining attributes (qty, need-by date, dest org, deliver to location,...) then, per design, the Item Price is reset to the price on the Agreement again.
5. The User needs to ensure that Requesters always do a Price override as the last action in the Cart.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document