No Provision In The System To Enter/Modify The HSN Code Value In Process Recovery Form
(Doc ID 2701962.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Supplier sends the tax invoice with HSN code value: 000x (e.g) for a particular Item (Item1)
2. Whereas, business has the setup of this iitem for this HSN code with a 12 digit value (e.g. 000xuuuuuuuu)
3. Due to this, the actual HSN code value of tax invoice will not match with the system setup value and they may failing the matching criteria in further processing.
4. Currently, this can be handled by updating the HSN code value during transactions flow. But, this is not acceptable to the business as the tax team is different from the receiving team.
Requirement: Open the HSN code value for editing in the process recovery form. (this value is not editable right now)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N)->Purchasing Manager
2. Create a receipt of a supplier.
3. Navigate to the Process claim form.
Observe the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document