Quick Fund Request is not Working when there Exists another Fund Asset Request
(Doc ID 2702102.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Disbursements
When attempting to create a funding request of type fund assets when there exists another fund asset request in entered status,
the following error occurs.
Unexpected Database Error occurred. Error Code: -6502 Error Message: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: NULL index table key value
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Book a lease contract
2. Create a Funding request of type Fund Asset
3. Enter all header information and click on Quick Fund Asset
4. Click Next >> Next >> Finish and funding request is created
5. Navigate back to Funding Request page and click on create another funding Request of type Fund asset
6. Enter all header information and click on Quick Fund Asset
4. Click Next >> Next >> Finish and the above error is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document