Label History Does Not Populate All The Details For Sales Orders On Re Used LPN
(Doc ID 2702239.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, LPN Management
1) User created a Sales Order #123, performs pick and drop of an LPN# ABC.
Sales Order 123 is ship confirmed and ITS is executed.
Shipping Contents Label is generated for pick drop business flow.
Sales Order header and line details, Delivery ID and delivery detail id are populated in as well in WMS_LABEL_REQUESTS_HIST.
2) LPN is reused using API WMS_CONTAINER_PUB.REUSE_LPNS.
3) An RMA is created for the above Sales Order and goods are received back in the same LPN# ABC.
4) Now user created a new sales order # 456, Pick and Drop same LPN #ABC and ship confirmed using same LPN# ABC.
At this stage Shipping Contents Label is generated for Pick Drop Business flow - but this time WMS_LABEL_REQUESTS_HIST is not having Sales Order header
and line details, Delivery ID details. Only Delivery Detail id is populated.
Expect that Sales Order header and line details, Delivery ID details to be populated for Reused LPN.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Ensure that there is Shipping Contents Label for Pick Drop Business Flow
2) Create Sales Order - pick drop LPN - Label is correctly generated with all details.
Ship confirm and Run ITS.
3) Reuse the LPN
4) Create RMA and bring the goods back into same LPN
5) Again create another Sales Order and perform pick drop.
This time the label is not having all details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document