OFI-GST: How To Handle Receipt Tolerances Scenario For Recording Input Tax Credit
(Doc ID 2702908.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User has enabled the receipt tolerances setup.
- A Purchase order is created by the buyer for 100 units.
- Tax point basis setup is: DELIVERY
- Received the consignment for 90 units. Actual number of units received might be less than that of the order quantit due to intransit loss.
- System allows to claim the input tax credit only for the receiving quantity.
- Supplier sends the bill / invoice for ordered quantity: 100 units.
- In this context, how to claim the input tax credit for the differential quantity of 10 units.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document