Task Assignment Status Change Is Not Working Correctly In Field Service Technician and Administrator Portals
(Doc ID 2703252.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Field Service Engineer Portal-Test/UAT Instance
After the upgrade to 12.2.9 the task assignment status is not working as expected in Field Service Technician Portal (FSTP) and Field Service Administrator Portal (FSAP): when changing the task assignment status from FSTP and going to FSAP to approve the debrief, users can see only 'Submit' Assignment status.
Also, the assignment status is showing incorrectly in FSTP - Update Task page for the first engineer assigned to the task, when there are multiple assignments.
It should show same status in Field Service Technician portal and Field Service Administrator portal.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logged with Field Service Technician portal responsibility.
2. Query the Task.
3. Change the task assignment status and save.
4. Navigate to Field Service Administrator portal responsibility.
5. Query the Task.
1. Create a task with two assignments for two engineers, first in 'Assigned' status, the second in 'Debrief approved'.
2. Log into FSTP as first engineer.
3. Query for the task and click the Debrief button. The assignment status shows as 'Debrief approved', and there is no other status in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document