Action History Showing Incorrect Action In Case Of Multiple Request Information
(Doc ID 2703731.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple Request Information actions are performed on a single notification, the action history is incorrect and does not show No Action Taken.
1. Requester submits Purchase Requisition.
2. Approver1 requests more information from Requester using Request Information button.
3. Requester does not responds to Request Information notification.
4. Approver1 again opens the notification and asks Request Information to requester 2 via navigation: Homepage > Full List > Notifications From Me
5. Now there is no Request Information notification pending with Requester 1 but action history still shows Pending against their name.
6. Requester 2 does not responds to Request Information notification.
7. Approver1 opens the notification and approves the Requisition from navigation: Homepage > Full List > Notifications From Me
8. Action history shows incorrect Action code i.e. Pending status against 2 Users at the same time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document