OTL: ROLLBACK OTLR TIMECARDS FROM PROJECTS NOT ROLLING BACK PA DATA
(Doc ID 2704975.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Process OTL: Rollback OTLR Timecards from Projects is Not Rolling Back PA Data.
It Rolls back the OTL Data and marks the timecards as unretrieved so they are available for next Import.
If no changes are made to the timecards , the PRC Import process kicks them out with rejection code DUPLICATE_ITEM .
However if the timecards are edited after Rollback and re-imported, they are then duplicated in the PA tables.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Self-Service Timecard
2. Run Transfer Time from OTL to BEE
3. Run Validate for BEE
4. Run Transfer to BEE
5. BEE Validate and Transfer
6. Run Transfer to Project Accounting
7. Run PRC:Transaction Import with Source =Time Management
8. Verify Expenditure are in PA
9. Ran OTL: Rollback OTLR Timecards from Projects for one employee
10. Ran BEE Rollback
11. Ran OTL: Rollback OTLR Timecards for the same timecard , rolled back to
12. Changed hours on the timecard
13. Ran the Transfer Time from OTL to BEE process
14. Ran Validate for BEE
15. Ran Transfer to BEE
16. Ran BEE Batch Process in Validate mode
17. Ran BEE Batch Process in Transfer mode
18. Ran Transfer to Project Accounting
19. Ran PRC: Transaction Import again.
20. Data is duplicated in Projects
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document