Packing Slip PDF Report's Ship From Location Address Not Printing Certain Fields
(Doc ID 2705340.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, All Shipping Reports
In Packing Slip Report PDF Output, the following are observed
1. For a delivery having Ship From Location, whose Location Address Line3 is Blank, the fields, City, State, Zip code and Country are not getting printed in Ship From Location column in the report output
2. For a delivery, having Ship From Location, whose Address Line3 is not blank, the fields City, State, Zip code and country get printed correctly in Ship From Location column of report output
3. In either case, Packing Slip Report (XML) - shows the address as expected. Issue occurs only with PDF output
Packing Slip Report PDF Output, should print the output correctly just like Packing Slip Report (XML)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Applications
2. Go to Order Management Super User responsibility - Shipping - Reports and documents - Submit Packing Slip Report PDF Output
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document