BWC Change Amount Removes Award From PO Distribution with PATEO Which Results in Reservation Error and PO status Pre-Approved
(Doc ID 2705887.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Change Amount to update POs that are linked to project and award with available funds, as well as the Award has been funded, PO became stuck in Pre-Approved status after updating line price.
For all these updated POs in Pre-Approved status, the distributions no longer have the 'Award' displayed in the billing section.
Steps to reproduce:
- Query approved PO to update
- Engage Change Amount function
- Updating the price on the line and save. Everything on the line seems fine
- Submit PO for approval
- System results in document going to Pre-approved status
- Query back the document and see the Award has been removed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document