Attachment For Credit Memo Not Showing In iReceivables
(Doc ID 2706040.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iReceivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The attachment in the Credit Memo is not showing in iReceivables.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables, Vision Operations (USA)
- Create credit memo >> Choose Transaction class and type = Credit Memo
- Enter customer and line details. Save and Click Complete.
- Click View >> Attachments
- Select Category=Miscellaneous and Data type =File and attach a file.
Responsibility: iReceivables internal user
- In the landing Customer Search Form, click 'Search by' LOV and select 'Credit Memos'.
- Enter the credit memo number created in Step 1 and click Go.
- In the search result, click on the Transaction number (link).
- See no Attachment in the Credit memo.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Bug Summary|
|2. Fixed Files|
|4. Solution Steps|