How does one Personalize Unscheduling Activity in Order Management
(Doc ID 2707199.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Scheduling and Sourcing
We are trying to personalize the unscheduling activity from the sales order from and Order Organizer form via Tools--> Scheduling---> Schedule/unschedule,
but we were unable to identify pre-query trigger events.
Followed the steps in Doc ID 1418563.1 to disable 'Scheduling' option from Tools menu
- Change responsibility 'System Administrator' responsibility.
- Query for a particular responsibility. (Order Management Super User Vision Operations)
- Using the above form, exclude the function Sales Orders:Schedule Orders for the above responsibility.
- Change to the above responsibility.
- Navigate to Sales Order form and open the same.
- Go to 'Tools' menu and check whether 'Scheduling' option is disabled
- Scheduling option in 'Tools' menu is disabled. Also at line level also 'Scheduling' option is disabled.
If the schedule option is disabled I presume Reserve/Unreserve options will also become unavailable.
We require reserve/unreserve options, as per the users requirement.
We are trying to set a limit on unscheduling the lines in bulk on this personalization.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document