Step Tender Process Reverts Service Provider From Initial Service Provider Who Accepted The Tender Offer.
(Doc ID 2707325.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.3 and later
Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 20.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Step-tendered shipments are having their carrier changed after another carrier has accepted the shipment tender. The outcome is a shipment with a service provider that does not match the first to accept the load. This behaviour has been observed for cases when a carrier has either accepted or denied a tender.
Steps to Replicate:
1) A shipment has 2 open tender offers from the step-tender process.
2) Carrier A Approves/Accepts their tender.
3) The shipment updates to reflect carrier A's acceptance. The status changes to SECURE_RESOURCES_ACCEPTED, and the shipment service provider and rates update to carrier A (if not already). All other carriers receive a cancel tender notification.
4) Carrier B responds to their tender (either accepting or declining) from the portal. The carrier receives an error message stating there are no TENDER_COLLABORATION_SERVPROV records for that carrier and load.
5) The shipment updates the service provider and rates to carrier B's.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document